Sunday, September 2, 2007

SEPTEMBER, ALREADY!

Oh my goodness!...Where has the year gone?...I can't believe it's already September!...Well, hopefully this means some nice fall weather soon because I truly believe this crazy extreme heat is killing my brain cells slowly but surely!...Speaking of extreme heat, last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting this sweet little guy & shooting his pics for about 2 hours in the intense summer sun...It was fun, but ooooh weeee, was it hot!...I learned my lesson though & next time I'm bringing along my swimsuit so when we're all done, I can hop in the pool, too, just like all his cousins did...Smart (and cool!) little kiddies!...Well, here's a little sneek peak for mommy, grandmomma, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc, etc, etc...The rest of the session to come very soon!!!...Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!...-EPJ

2 comments:

Amber said...

You've been Tagged! Tell us all 8 things we don't know about you. Then tag 8 others!

Sorry if you have already been tagged.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.