Wednesday, August 22, 2007

WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS!

Have you ever just had one of those days?...Well, that's what the past 2 weeks of my life have been like around here!...So, we returned from vacation & started (trying) to get readjusted to normal life again (whatever that is!)...Well, just a quick little rundown of what it's been like around here since returning...So, that Saturday we got home & then Sunday my hubby left to start his new job in Alabama, Wednesday was open house at the elementary school, Thursday was the first day of school & I made an emergency trip to the dentist only to find out I was in need of a root canal!!!...Then Friday morning the school nurse calls for me to pick up my sick daughter, who then came home and spent all day in bed with a stomach virus & at 2am the next morning my 3 year old wakes up sick, too...Well, we got through the rough weekend & Tuesday I had my root canal...Wednesday I was fortunate enough to come down with the stomach virus the girls had & then the rest of the week was spent trying to recover!...So, here we are now, just a little over 2 weeks from when all this fun stuff started, and I keep thinking & telling myself it's bound to get better...It IS bound to get better, right???...Well, in the teensiest bit of spare time that I found over the past couple of weeks, I made an attempt to finish up editing a few sessions I had from a while back, so without further adooooooo....TA-DA!...Just a little sample of some of my recent sessions...Thanks for your patience & I'll be back again soon with more (more pictures that is; hopefully not more stories!!!)...-EPJ



No comments: