Sunday, August 5, 2007

SENIOR SESSION SNEAK PEEK!

Just a week before leaving for our family vacation to Disney World, I had the pleasure of photographing these two handsome young gentlemen!...It was a long, hot evening of going here, there & everywhere trying to capture some amazing shots as these boys get ready to begin their SENIOR YEAR!!!...As long as the evening was, I must say it was such a treat to work with these young men...They seemed to really be having a blast making their moms into nervous wrecks, & it felt like a vacation for me to not have to be chasing around little ones for once during a session!...And, since a week at Disney World with 3 young children, while battling the extreme heat & busy tourist season, wasn't truly my idea of a relaxing vacation, I've fallen a wee bit behind on my editing, but I'll be up to date again soon enough!...So while the moms wait anxiously to see their son's proofs, I'm going to give them just a quick little sneak peek at what's to come...Enjoy & I'll be back soon with more!...-EPJ

No comments: