Sunday, May 31, 2009

05.31.2009

I had so much fun with this 9 day old little man yesterday...Although I'm sure he wouldn't say the same for me, because bless his heart, he was so over this crazy picture taking lady!!!...All he wanted to do was sleep, and truth be told, that's all his mommy and daddy and I wanted, too, but once the picture taking got under way, he'd get mad as a hornet at us...I bet once it was all said and done though, he probably went home and slept like a little angel last night...Well, inspite of all that, we had a GRRRREAT session, and I have so, so, so many favorites to post... I really could stay here all day posting away, but instead, I'm going to just put up the tiniest little preview teaser ever, and then I'll try my hardest to be back soon with more...Have a beautiful Sunday afternoon everyone and I'll see you all again very soon...-EPJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos are so precious of this beautiful baby boy....