Monday, January 19, 2009

01.19.2009

Oh my goodness!...I had such a fun e-session this weekend with B and P, and I could seriously just sit here and stare at their pictures all day and all night because their entire session was such a blast!...Of course, it doesn't hurt in the least that they're an amazingly gorgeous couple, and on top of that, they're fun and sweet as can be, too!!!...I am looking SOOOO forward to shooting their big day this May...I know it's going to be an absolutely beautiful day, and honestly, with faces like these, I mean really, it just makes my job way too too easy!!!...Hope you guys enjoy this little peek, because there are a super-duper LOT more to come!!!...-EPJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! they turned out sooo great!! i cannot wait to see the rest of them. =)

Anonymous said...

Elana, I love the pictures!! You did a great job. Can't wait to see the rest.

Amy Otwell
Mother of the beautiful
Bride-to-be!

Anonymous said...

Love these!! Where have you been, girl? Tried to contact you through your website. Email me! :)