Tuesday, January 13, 2009

01.13.2009

I had the pleasure this weekend of meeting and shooting this beautiful mommy & daddy-to-be, as they await the upcoming arrival of their first baby girl any day now!!!...We had a fun filled afternoon of heading here, there and everywhere, and even though mommy knew in her head the specific shots she was looking for, she was also super awesome to let me experiment a little with her precious baby bump, and try a few funky & different styled shots as well :) ...I love a mommy who not only knows what she wants, but also feels comfortable enough to trust me to "play around" a bit!!!...Hopefully the two styles mesh well together for mommy, and y'all will enjoy this little sneak peek as you patiently wait for your sweet baby girl to make her big arrival in the coming days (or hours even?!?!) and I can't wait to meet little miss P for her newborn session in the very near future!!!...Enjoy and remember, there's lots more to come!!!...-EPJ

No comments: