Saturday, January 3, 2009

ROCK THE VOTE!

Happy New Year everyone!...And what a year 2008 was!...Thank you so much to all of my wonderful clients, family & friends who made '08 truly great :)...I am looking forward to seeing what 2009 holds for everyone and I hope to see you all for your '09photo sessions very soon!...So many wonderful changes are in store for Elana P. Jones Photography this year and I can't wait to share it all with you...Coming in the very near future, we'll be opening our very first studio location on the town square!!!...We can't wait to see you all there very soon!...In the mean time, I had so much fun going back through my 2008 sessions and looking for my own personal favorites from each session...It was NOT an easy task though, that's for sure!...I loved each session so, so much!...So, now, without further ado, here are my choices for some of my own personal favorites of 2008!...

The photo which receives the most votes will receive a 16x20 mounted wall print of the winning image, as well as a complimentary session fee to use in 2009!!!...Also, the second & third place winners will receive a complimentary 8x10 of their winning image!!!...So, now it's up to you, your family, your friends, your co-workers, and anyone and everyone else who just happens upon this blog, to choose your most favorite image for 2008!!!...Voting is open to all, so feel free to forward this post along to everyone you know, but PLEASE, only one vote per computer!!!...Remember, no cheating, as I can check the IP addresses of the vote, and if there are multiple votes from the same IP address, you will be disqualified...I understand that it will be hard to chose only one and also that there may be multiple images per family, but let's please keep it honest so everyone has a fair chance!...Voting will end January 10th, 2009 at midnight...

***BOOK YOUR 2009 PHOTO SESSION WITH ELANA P. JONES PHOTOGRAPHY DURING THE "IMAGE OF THE YEAR" CONTEST & PAY A SESSION FEE OF ONLY $25!!!***
*Call or email Elana today for this special offer!*

And now, in no particular order, the nominees are...
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21


No comments: