Monday, August 11, 2008

AND BABY MAKES FOUR!

I remember when my family went from three to four (then eventually five!), and getting to experience the wonder of my "baby" no longer being "the" baby and officially becoming a "big sister!"...I love being able to experience it through another family's eyes over and over again while behind the camera doing my job...I always say that I have the best job in the world, and it's so true and it never ceases to amaze me...And this sweet big sister was no exception...She was so loving to her new baby brother, so much in fact, that she didn't even complain (too much!) when her new baby tee-teed all over her!...Now THAT'S a good big sister!!!...I had a wonderful evening session getting to know the W family and I look forward to watching these two special little ones grow up and love each other more and more with each passing day...Hope mommy and daddy enjoy these quick little sneak peeks of their precious family, and, as always, I'll be back again soon with more...-EPJ

2 comments:

Masters Rental said...

Great job! Love all of these.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.