Thursday, January 3, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR; HAPPY NEW ME!

Holy cow!...2-0-0-8 already?!?!...This is a huge, huge year!...First of all, I am officially an "Alabamian" and in honor of the new year & my new state, my website and blog are also brand new, too!!!...I just finished revamping my site, so I hope that you all enjoy the "new me" for 2008!...Secondly, 2008 is a big year for important birthdays, so there's a lot of celebrating to be done in the coming months...My oldest baby turns 10 this year (TEN?!?) and my littlest baby turns 1!!!...In fact, just 9 days left until I'll be cleaning up icing and cake crumbs all over my floor when my baby celebrates her first birthday...Time really does pass way, way too fast...And then there's me (speaking of time passing too quickly!); In just over a month, I'll be celebrating my big 3-0!!!...Oh my goodness, oh my goodness...THIRTY?!?!...Can you believe it?...I'm not depressed though, I'm actually looking quite forward to it...Yep, 30 sounds good...I think it's going to be a great year and I'm looking foward to what life has to bring my way...I hope life is great for all of you, too, and I look foward to meeting all my new Alabama neighbors very soon!...Take care...-EPJ

No comments: